Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So Long 2011

Photobucket

2011, you were wonderful. You were full of love, new life, loaded with inspiration (Hello Pinterest!), new adventures and even loss.

I loved everything about you. You were a year full of firsts.
  
Our first married New Years! And a kiss to start the new year off right.  
Our first married Valentines together, and a love letter to make him swoon.
My first ever photo shoot of the sweetest bundle of joy.
My first blogger meet up aka blate. 
Husband's first sleep talk conversation.
Husband's first blog post
My first outfit post
My first poem to Brandon. 
My first engagement session with Lauren & Jacob. 
Our first home. Still swooning over this one!
Our very fun and first married Thanksgiving
Our first anniversary.
And, my first published column. Swoon! Swoon! Swoon!
  
Here's to another year that's even better than the last. Bring it on 2012. 

Comments

  1. I love this post! Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your 2012 is equally as awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an exciting year for you! And I just know 2012 is going to be great too :)

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)