Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Wedding {Part 1}


This time last year I was scrambling to get everything ready for my wedding. I was worried what the cake was going to look like. I was frustrated that one of my bridesmaids backed out on me two days before. I was creating my playlist for the DJ at the last minute from cd's I had in my car. But despite those few mishaps, I was beyond excited to marry my best friend.

By the time I got my wedding pictures from the photographer it was the middle of January. So many other things seemed to come up, and I never got around to sharing photos from our wedding last year. I've decided to share our memories, a little bit of advice, and a secret or two on how our first year of marriage has been in a week long tribute! 

 

Brandon, one year ago I stood before God, our family and friends and vowed to love, honor and cherish you, my best friend, for the rest of my life. That day I made a promise to you that I would always stand by your side on this new journey together. You have made me the most happiest gal on the planet. I can't wait for many many more years to spend with you.

Happy anniversary baby! 


Photobucket
My dress/bridesmaids dresses: David's Bridal, Photographer: Moments and Milestones Photography, Flowers: Bay City Floral via Brandon's grandmother

Comments

  1. Awww Alisha... I can hardly believe it's been a year already. I remember "meeting" you here in Blog World when you were still counting down to the day! Congrats on one year. :) Hope the second is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe I love this post. I'm still kind of baffled by the fact that a bridesmaid backed out TWO DAYS before the wedding! Beautiful photos! You were a very BEAUTIFUL bride!! Happy Anniversary to ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy anniversary!!! You were seriously stunning!! I can't wait for your week long tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary Alisha!! You looked beautiful on your wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are beautiful and you are absolutely stunning! And a bridesmaid dropped out two days before your wedding?! Holy cow! I hope she had a good reason!

    Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! You look gorgeous in all the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO beautiful! Happy Anniversary. I wish you guys many many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that dress looks PERFECT on you!! love it! happy anniversary!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww Happy anniversary! You look so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! You look so stunning, I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look just GORGEOUS!!! And I was wrong, my wishes via email may have not been belated after all :) Perfect pictures of a perfect day, Alisha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaaah Happy Anniversary to you and Brandon! (: My, my how a year flies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to your one year! :) Beautiful pictures - you were a beautiful bride, lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww!!! Happy Anniversary Alisha! Love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These photos are AMAZING!!! You looked gorgeous.... simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)