Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Red's Porch - Austin, TX

 photo AustinFoodReview-1_zpscda7712d.jpg

A few weeks ago I was in Austin for work, and anytime I travel to a different city I'm all about trying new restaurants that I don't have back home. Forget those awesome food chains, bring on the local mom and pop style restaurants where they make homemade-melt-in-you-mouth biscuits and pizza dough that is out-of-this-world-seasoned-to-prefection and isn't frozen or pre-packed from Sysco. 

So when my MIL suggested I meet with her and her husband at Red's Porch on South Lamar St in Austin I was all for it! I'm so glad she picked this place to eat dinner. The atmosphere was perfect especially with the fabulous view from the porch, and the Smokey Goat burger was insanely delicious.

They have great happy hour specials, and this is definitely a place to go with a group of friends or just out on a date with your hubby. They even let you bring your puppy along with you to enjoy an ice cold beverage, how awesome is that?! If you're ever in the Austin area be sure you check out Red's Porch. You won't be mad about it. :)

Happy Wednesday!

 photo AustinFoodReview-11_zps6c79dce4.jpg  photo AustinFoodReview-1-4_zps228e1164.jpg  photo AustinFoodReview-1-3_zps7c75d936.jpg  photo AustinFoodReview-3_zpsc305244a.jpg

Comments

  1. We are such foodies!! Too bad we live in the lamest town that offers no fun places to try! We are seriously planning vacation around the foods we want to eat, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)