Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Big Lou's Pizza - San Antonio

When we get together as a family we tend to bring a crowd. And when we get hungry, well, you better be ready to feed an army. To celebrate new years and our birthdays, Brandon and I made a trip to San Antonio. We've gone out to a few restaurants in San Antonio, but we've never found a place that fills our bellies like Big Lou's Pizza. Between my husband, brother, dad and brother-in-law they can do some serious damage to any restaurant's kitchen. Hey, we go big or go home. 

Big Lou's has some insanely large pizzas. You think the large pizza at those other pizza chain stores are large, well then you haven't seen the 42" pizza from Big Lou's. That's right, 42 mouth watering, loaded with an insane amount of pizza sauce, pounds upon pounds of pepperoni, cheese, meat and vegetables, and pizza slices longer than your arm inches. That's 10 people sharing one pizza, and we still had leftovers. 

Big Lou's Pizza is unlike anything you've ever seen. If you're ever in the San Antonio area, you have to check out Big Lou's. And if you're not with a crowd, don't worry they have every size imaginable to feed your hungry belly. They've even been featured on Travel Channel's Man v. Food.  

Here's a few pictures from our night out at Big Lou's Pizza. Hopefully I don't knock any of y'all off your no-carb diets with these pictures. ;P

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Comments

  1. The first time I flew to San Antonio to meet my biological father and his family they took me to Big Lou's, I love it and can't wait till the next time I visit to go back again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so fun! And ya, thank you for making me sway on my diet! haha! Looks so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some BIG pizzas, but they definitely look really tasty :) Glad you all had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow oh wow those pizzas are huge! and they look so yummy. lovely photos alisha looks like everyone had a wonderful time being together

    ReplyDelete
  5. love having that special family place. I've never been to Lou's in SA, but I'll have to check it out next time I'm down there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMMMMM!!!! This looks fantastic!! And it looks as though you had alot of fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow - you sure know how to have fun!!! the las vegas trip, too!!!
    I luv going to new pizza places, I would so luv to go here!! for the pizza and the vibe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to check San Antonio out on google. I forgot to say I found out about your site from Jessica Who?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)