Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Story of my Life

 photo 11658_10100148223081634_6158183_n_zps06d5a295.jpg
My precious family. 

My parents have been married 35 years and have raised three happy and healthy kids. My parents had the perfect family when they had my sister and brother. They had a boy and a girl and didn't want any more children. In fact, my mom was on birth control when she miraculously got pregnant with me. God has a great way of laughing at your plans, doesn't he?! 

I am the baby of the family and a true daddy's girl. I grew up helping my dad work on cars and playing sports from t-ball, softball, volleyball, to soccer and football. I graduated from high school in San Antonio then went off to college at Texas A&M in College Station. I went through some heartache before life finally turned around, and that's when I met the love of my life. I graduated from college then married Brandon. That man still ceases to amaze me.  

I've kind of had a pretty boring life come to think of it. Ha! We need to fix that stat!

Brandon and I don't have kids just yet, but we will one day. We just finished building our house, and I am having so much fun decorating it and making it just a little more cozy.     

This is the story of my life…up until now. There's still plenty more to come! Stay tuned. :)

 photo Taylor_Image_1_zps0afd60c7.jpg
 
Today's sponsor feature is Taylor from Pink Heels Pink Truck. Taylor and I would get along swimmingly if we knew each other in real life, and we would travel Europe together. Taylor is a Texas blogger who is a shoe-a-holic, outfit-picture-taking fashionista, a self proclaimed instagram junkie, and she's downright gorgeous. Taylor loves meeting new friends and bloggers, so show this pretty lady some love!
And here's the truck that started her whole bloggy existence. 
 photo Taylor_Image_2_zps22e2eba5.jpg
Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook 

Comments

  1. I love that picture of you and your family. You all look so happy! I didn't know about Jenni's #blogeverydayinmay series. I just might have to participate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    I'm visiting through the Blog Every Day In May link up and I adored reading your story! That photo of your family is wonderful, I can feel the joy from your faces! Excited to be a part of this challenge with you. :)

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute picture!! Love your story <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)