Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Perissos Vineyard and Winery

Hooray, it's Tuesday. So, I'm probably the only one who gets excited about the day Tuesday. Maybe? Yeah, I thought so ha! Well here it is. So if you missed yesterday's post of Fall Creek Vineyards, then you really missed out. No skipping ahead, go check it out. All set? Good. Today I have the second winery we toured over the weekend. Perissos Vineyard and Winery was absolutely incredible. Family owned and operated for just a few years now since 2006, but tastes like there's decades of experience behind their wine. I've always liked white wines because of the temperature, but now I know that I LOVE whites. The sweetness, fruitiness, and aroma of the mix of grapes is heaven in a glass. I even ventured out and bought a bottle of their Sweet Lucy, named after the owner's daughter. Delicious. The wine, not the daughter. That'd be creepy.

And…moving on. Commencing gorgeous-winery-vineyard-pictures overload now.  

I hope you make today a great day!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Comments

  1. Looks so pretty! I haven't been to a winery in forever it seems like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word! this is absolutely gorgeous :) we used to live on a vineyard in tuscany and this takes me back :)

    love,
    elisabeth
    lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both these wineries are beautiful! The put the little one I went to this summer to shame :)

    it's such a great girls day thing to do. Now where's the pics of the house you rented? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! That shot of the wine glass, its shadow, and the ring is a neat one. (:

    I love white wines too. I don't know why I'm just not as into reds... I do find a red wine I like now and then, but I typically like white wines more. I guess I need to get myself to a winery and find a new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that looks amazing! Gorgeous pics:) My dream is to visit a vineyard someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never tire of winery pics. Looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photography is absolutely incredible! It looks like a wonderful day with the girls and some wonderful wine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! I've only been to a vineyard once (a coworkers) but the weather was crappy so I didn't get to see much of the actual vineyard. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)