Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fall Creek Vineyards

Welcome back from the weekend, friends. Happy Monday to you. I hope you had a fun and relaxing weekend. Over the weekend I made a quick drive out to the hill country to Burnet, Texas. Getting away from the house and all the cleaning, washing the dishes, and doing laundry is a breathe of fresh air and helps relax me. And well, time away from Brandon always makes coming back home all the more special, if you know what I mean. :) 

This weekend we celebrated my best friend, Jessica's, bachelorette party. We rented a cozy house right  on the water's edge with a floating pier. Inks Lake is absolutely beautiful this time of year, but boy, is that water bone chilling. Saturday we toured two wineries in the area, one in Tow, Texas and the other right near our rental house in Burnet. The first vineyard we toured was Fall Creek Vineyards. Absolutely breathtaking. And for a first timer to a winery and vineyard, I was blown away. 

Check back tomorrow for more pictures of our tour of Perissos Vineyard and Winery.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Comments

  1. How fun! Wine tasting is one of my favorite activities :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to a small winery in Colorado before, but I have never visited a winery that has a vineyard on the property. That would be so much fun. Looks like you had a nice time at your friend's bachelorette party.

    I love the picture of that road leading to the winery and all those beautiful trees! All you girls in your gorgeous dresses too. (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)