Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#SpoilYourselfTuesday

This morning I woke up snuggled up close to Brandon. We were so warm all squished together in our freshly cleaned sheets I resisted the urge to get up and go work out quite easily. I slowly made my way to the kitchen adjusting the thermostat as I walked down to hall to make it a little more cozy, and made my cup of coffee. I always love opening up the front door to let the sunshine in, but this morning I was stopped in tracks. Talk about breathtaking. I reached for my camera immediately. 

After breathing in the fresh morning air I dove right into making breakfast. And with the day off honey, I had to go all out. Because the better you eat, the better you feel. Bring on my favorite, breakfast English mcmuffin! It doesn't get much better than this in the morning here in Texas. 

This is what you call being blessed. It's #spoilyourselfTuesday

Comments