Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Valentine's Sweets & Treats

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."  ~Charles M. Schulz, creator of "Peanuts"

Valentine's Day. A day completely devoted to love, romance and sex. A day where people buy insane amounts of chocolate, flowers and jewelry to give to their significant others. 

I remember my first Valentine's like it was yesterday. I was in Kindergarden with Melissa, Crystal, Bree-Ann, Victor, Drew, Jessica, Thomas and a few others I can't remember. Earlier that week we decorated our Valentine's "mail boxes" from brown paper lunch sacks where we taped them to the edges of our desk. I loved giving away my adorable little Mickey & Minnie Mouse Valentine's Day cards. Each one individually sealed with a darling little pair of Mickey Mouse ears and carefully addressed to each student in my class.

Oh, how I love Valentine's Day and these delicious Red Velvet cupcakes I made! YUM!! 

Happy Valentine's Day, my dear sweet friends!! 

Comments

  1. Yum!! I put myself in a sugar coma yesterday, but I'm ready for another today! ha ha, those cupcakes look so cute and delicous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)