Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

November 2013

Holy smokes, November 1st!!


Dress: Homestead, Necklace: Charming Charlie, Shoes: Blowfish

Can someone please explain to me how it's November already?! Where did September and October go? I kinda feel like Rip Van Winkle waking up and my life has lived life without me. Honestly though, I know exactly where they went, and I'm proud to say I was actually pretty darn productive in those two months personally and with my small business(es). Yes, plural!

Remember this post? Well, since then the many hats I'm wearing are keeping me on my toes and sometimes stretching me really thin. Sometimes it's been down right fantastic and sometimes really rough. It's a little exhausting. I'm trying to keep my priorities in line and do what's best for Brandon and me. I need to do what's best for us, for my insanity and to keep my marriage together. I've never believed more in the "happy wife, happy life" slogan than when you actually see it in person.

My goals this month may be a tad bit superficial but they're important to me.

I honestly want to be a happier me, and I want to keep my husband happy, feeling loved and appreciated.

I want to keep my deadlines and meet my small business goals. I want to strive to be better than I was last month. And I want to influence, empower and enrich more women's lives.

What are your goals for November?! Get on them!! xoxo

Comments

  1. This is SO late but you are soooo cute. Is it still warm enough to wear this outfit? Crazy because we are freeeeeezing in my neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)