Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Altar'd State + A Wedding

So I first heard about Altar'd State back in August at Texas Style Council. I was very fortunate enough to meet the lovely Jessie, one of their gorgeous representatives, who happens to model for them as well! She's pretty awesome like that!!

Altar'd State truly is an awesome company with a great background. Jessie explained their story to me and how they want to make a difference in women around the world and change the way they view themselves - no more negative thoughts and perceptions. Their business owners sat down in a small coffee show and wrote a business plan for a modernized Christian shopping experience. "We want to inspire a movement to stand out - for good." And they work with popular vendors and partners like, Steve Madden, Free People, TOMs and so many more who give back to the community. How could you not support them after hearing that?!

Well, when our friends, Amber and Chance announced they were getting married in September and Brandon would be in the wedding, I knew I would need a great dress for the event. I started dress shopping back in July but never could quite find what I was looking for. So the quest continued on into August, then pops in Altar'd State at Texas Style Council (oh, and PS. #TxSC14 will be in March of next year, so make plans to attend now!!). I came across this green beauty of a dress and completely fell in love. I mean look at the back and all of those ruffles!! I want to wear this dress to every wedding we go to for the rest of the year. Promise me you won't judge me?!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram too - @alisha_awisha
Dress: Altar'd State, Necklace: Charming Charlie

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)