Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My First Stitch Fix

 photo IMG_1838-1-2_zps74239d62.jpg
This dress just didn't give me any sort of shape…
 photo IMG_1844-2_zpsfaf96b69.jpg
Loved this top!
 photo IMG_1848-3_zpsb5e0ea3f.jpg
The other pieces I couldn't even fit into… 

Stitch Fix, have you guys heard of them? They're awesome online stylists! It's super easy to sign up and use, and after answering an online personality/style profile you've got your own free personal styling service. They take out all the hassle of shopping and do all the hard grungy work for YOU. Your stitch fix is shipped free straight to your home for you to try on risk-free. 

I got my first Stitch Fix this week, and I was super excited about all the pieces Jackie picked out for me! I loved all the colors, fabrics and patterns she picked out! 

Sadly, though my first stitch was unsuccessful to say the least. 

I only kept one piece and it was a necklace. I was a little nervous going into this because I'm super picky about my clothes. I like loose fitted clothes, and while some pieces might fit great on my arms and shoulders I'm literally busting at the seams in the front. Big girl boobs problems over here. One of the pieces I absolutely loved, but I couldn't even get the damn thing over my quarterback-size shoulders. Ugh! I even had to have husband pull me out of one top. Guys, it was so frustrating, quite entertaining though. ;)

So after a little tweaking on my style profile and my sizes, I'm ready for round two. Here's to my second Stitch Fix! 


Comments