Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Persun Summer Love Links

 photo Persun_zps93899ac8.jpg
1 / 23 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

Happy Friday! Can you believe another week has come and gone? It's been a rather quick week for our little family, and we're actually heading out the door again to drive to San Antonio for the weekend. But, before I go I wanted to tell you all about Persun. Have you guys heard of them?

I just came across their site a couple of weeks ago, and I've been scouring their pages of inventory of gorgeous dresses, jewelry and handbags ever since. I can't get over this lace dress (above). It's absolutely perfect for a summer wedding. And this mint top for a family backyard bar-b-que (fourth of July party?). With a few new outfits I'll be set to host any party this summer! Just don't put me in charge of planning, babysitting, cooking, baking or taking out the trash.

Comments