Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Go Big or Go Home

After spending the weekend on the Colorado River jumping wakes, defying broken bones and well, just getting out of the water in general we're having a hard time recovering over here. We're nursing sore muscles, bruises and whole body aches. I don't think I've ever been this sore. I mean, it's killer just to sit down to pee and get out of bed. Dang you, abs and quads.

Buying our ski boat last year was probably the best purchase Brandon and I have made! As sore as I am I love being out on the water and soaking up the sun, and I can't wait to do it again next weekend. Who needs a gym membership when you've got a boat and wakeboard? ;)

And now I'm off to bribe Brandon for a message.

 photo IMG_0079-7_zpseb8c16fb.jpg  photo IMG_0056-5_zpsd7a69082.jpg  photo IMG_0053-4_zps0bd9e1f2.jpg  photo IMG_0015-2_zpse0aeb811.jpg photo IMG_9996-1_zps2faadf16.jpg  photo IMG_0064-6_zpsf0d99eb1.jpg
Brandon's sister is a natural!

 photo river_collage_zpsbc4538ae.jpg
This little girl is so stinking cute!

 photo IMG_0142-10_zps607c665d.jpg

Comments

  1. Oh boy that looks like so much fun, but I can see where you would be hurting. I've been wakeboarding a couple times and always ended up in pain. :)

    Your pictures make me wish I could get out on the water. I love the lake!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)