Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger Love

 photo Maxi_Skirt_3_zps3aa317ba.jpg

Day 5 of Jenni's Blog Every Day in May is all about love and confessions for all you bloggettes out there! This title could go to so many of you ladies. Over the years I've become great friends with a lot of you, and for that I am so thankful. I appreciate each and every one of you. But today, this title goes to my sweet, sweet friend Ashley

I promise, it's a true coincidence that she wrote about me too ha! Scout's honor. We're just that awesome, and I know we'd be pretty darn awesome real life friends too. We send each other snail mail and Christmas ornaments each year, which reminds me I need to send out more letters. Ashley and I started following each other's blog somewhere around early 2011 and never looked back. We chatted quite a bit through Twitter and commented back and forth through our blogs getting to know each other. One day we'll meet in real life or at least have a skype blate! ;)

Ashley writes a lifestyle blog and shares her travel journeys with her husband Nate from Michigan to Colorado to Florida then moving to another city in Florida. This girl seriously knows how to road trip like a pro, lemme tell you. She's beauty and brains, witty and funny.

Thank you so much for being a wonderful friend, Ash. Love you girl! :) 

Comments

  1. I have got some catching up to do reading your blog! Thank you for being my friend. :) A skype blate sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)