Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Party Playlist



I'm loving party rock songs right now. Ones that'll get you off your bum and dancing on your feet. When I'm driving down the road I've got these songs blaring through the speakers. And of course, I've gotta have some country tunes in the mix. I'm obsessed with Texas country artist, Josh Abbott Band right now, well pretty much since I heard Oh, Tonight a couple of years ago I've been in love with his voice and their sound.

I don't know about you, but I'm so ready for spring to finally be here. I'm tired of the crazy roller coaster weather we've been having - hot, cold, hot, cold - it's a little annoying. After all it is April 27th for crying out loud, where's the scorching 80F weather we're supposed to be having? So tomorrow we've decided we're going to make it be spring and break in our new summer toy! We're all set. We've got our music, swimsuits, SPF 110 (does sunscreen go any higher than that?), and my camera. What more could you ask for?

Do you have any big plans for the weekend? 

 photo 508808F6-82BB-45D1-B901-25E204AB7A21-3745-00000530A528CE72_zpse8381b66.jpg

Comments

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! And I LOVE Josh Abbot Band! I listen to their music any chance I get. I hope you have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I'll have to check out the Josh Abbott band! I love finding new music--especially country!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy... I love Macklemore & Ryan Lewis! Can't Hold Us is such a fun song. I'm going to have to check out some of the other music you shared.

    We want to go for a boat ride! Take us, take us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)