Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Delicious Roast Recipe

 photo IMG_8074-1_zps6c002dfb.jpg

Have you ever made something so good you wanted to eat the entire meal all up and not share with anyone? Oh, that's just me. Yeah, this beef roast was THAT good. Brandon thought so too from the little bit that he got. 

This really is the easiest recipe to throw together and have ready in less than five hours. You can use any roast you want/prefer. I used beef roast tip with this dish, and it was beyond delicious, but you can use pork, turkey or even just a great veggie stew.

Delicious Roast Recipe
2 lb roast tip
1 1/2 c. carrots
1 c. celery (or two stalks)
5 small red potatoes
1 medium onion
2 c. water

Place roast in the bottom of slow cooker. Add water. Combine all other ingredients into slow cooker and evenly disperse vegetables into cooker. Cook on low heat for 8-9 hours or on high for 4-6 hours. Let cool 5-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy.     

 photo IMG_8076-2_zpsdad323d6.jpg  photo IMG_8079-3_zpsfbf8a388.jpg  photo IMG_8081-4_zps9d0824b9.jpg

Comments

  1. I was just saying to my hubs the other day that I should make a roast! I must try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i must try this! it looks SOO good!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious! Will have to try : )

    xo
    Rebecca
    www.rebeccamarin.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)