Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bold, Bright Colors

 photo IMG_8610-1_zpsc00892e7.jpg  photo IMG_8611-2_zps6335ac78.jpg  photo IMG_8612-3_zps378e8717.jpg  photo IMG_8613-4_zpsc53041e5.jpg
Top: Target, Vest: Kohl's (similar), Scarf: Gifted, Jeans: Buckle, Boots: Payless

I'm on a serious fashion mission this spring season.

I'm trying to make a conscious effort when I'm out shopping to buy pieces of clothing out of my comfort zone. Pieces that are bold with bright colors, maybe a little lace or linen and other new finds to fill my closet. I have a few linen tops, and they are like little pieces of fabric heaven. They are so lightweight, and they help keep you cool in the hot Texas heat we have down here.

I'm sick of the boring black, white, brown and gray pallet that my natural instincts gravitate towards when I shop. I want more color in my life. I need more color in my life.

I want to be seen from a mile away.

What are some of your favorite pieces in your closet?

Comments

  1. I love my hot pink blazer from Target. Totally out of my comfort zone, but it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought I would like pink and red together, but I love it more and more each time I see it! I tend to stick with a very comfortable color palette when shopping too. I recently bought a teal green and white chevron pattern dress... I haven't worn it yet, but it's slightly out of my comfort zone. :)

    I have got to figure out how to dress for the summer heat! My clothes are mostly made to keep me warm since most of them came from when we lived in Colorado. My purchases will hopefully be more lightweight items this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing the same thing this spring, to venture out and buy colorful pieces instead of just the same ones I keep buying.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)