Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Home {Part 2}

Happy Valentine's day everyone (and happy birthday mom, love you)! I hope your husbands, boyfriends, and other lovers out there spoil the heck out of you today. Just hopefully not all at once. Cause then they might find out about each other, and we don't want that. Let's keep the drama to a minimum this year, shall we? ;P

I can't wait to hear about all your fancy dinners and date nights. Did you make reservations? Where you going? What are you wearing?? Tell me all the juicy details. And don't leave anything out. 

So for today I thought I'd share a few more pictures of our home. You can catch up on the other rooms and guest bath here. Still to come is the kitchen, laundry room and powder room. There are still so many things I want to put in our home to make it more complete. I need a stool for my vanity in the master bath, and a free standing mirror to go in the corner of our bedroom and maybe a small rocker for the babies later down the road. There's still so much more I want to do and decorate. It's not quite finished, but we're getting there. 

What are some of your favorite pieces in your home??

 photo IMG_6747-1_zpsf5f681bf.jpg  photo IMG_6819-13_zps9a7bb06b.jpg  photo housecollage-2_zps61e360af.jpg  photo Housecollage_1_zps33ae7c0b.jpg

Comments

  1. I love that lamp!!! The "Cornett" above the bed. Is that lace? It's so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find that comforter? I really like it!! :)

    Sara

    simplysara83@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, more pictures! I love your comforter and mercury glass lamp.... and that rainfall shower head. Very nice.

    Hope you and B have a wonderful Valentine's Day. :)

    Happy Birthday to your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! pretty! I spotted your mercury glass lamp immediately! I'm obsessed with mercury glass these days :)
    I have found two lamps similar to yours and LOVE them. I can't wait for the spring and trips across the border to buffalo so I can get some Looking Glass spray to DIY my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love seeing your home all moved in and put together. Looks so lovely and comforting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wish we had one of those cubbies in our shower! I hate the shelf thing that hangs over the showerhead!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)