Welcome back from the weekend! Did you do anything exciting? Fun? Spontaneous? OK fine, boring??
Brandon and I had a good weekend. It felt a little rushed because we had so much to do, but good nonetheless. We left for San Antonio on Friday and then turned right around to come back home yesterday morning. Showers and parties will wear you out, but put them in different cities and you're begging for a beating. Exhaustion doesn't even come close. Here's to relaxing more this week. Who's with me?
PS. Here's a few of my favorite Instagram photos from the past week. Are you on Instagram?? Well then you should follow me @alisha_aWISHa ;P
PPS. I have winners from My Favorite Things Giveaway!! Be on the lookout for an email coming your way. It could be you!
1. Fresh flowers in my kitchen!
2. Missing Christmas…so I drink hot chocolate at noon. In 70F degree weather. :)
3. Loving my new desk decor (clock via Kohl's and apothecary jar and filler via Hobby Lobby)
4. Anthro inspired infinity scarf from My Favorite Things Giveaway via Dibrel
5. Post workout smoothie with my bestie @Yessica8284
6. Daring you to be different with this post