Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Christmas Ornament Swap // Link Up Reveal

Happy Wednesday, friends! What a week it's been at the Cornett Casa. B and I have officially moved in the new house. Wheeee!! But more on that later, today we've got the link up for the 2012 Christmas Ornament Swap I co-hosted with Meg and Ashley. Thank you both so much! 
Link up your ornament post below and reveal who your awesome swap partner was. Click on a few extra links and make some new friends too!

Ready. Set. Go!!
My fabulous partner, was the beautiful Melissa Jo over at Home Sweet Auburn. MJ is a long time blog friend now, and I was so happy when we got paired up to swap ornaments! I almost squealed when I opened my package. Inside was an adorable Texan Santa Clause with lots of glitter. And this girl LOVES glitter! Thanks, MJ for the fab new ornament for my tree in my new home. I love it, and I love you!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Alright, I've shown you mine, now let me see yours. Your ornaments, people! Get your minds out of the gutter. Link up below!

Comments

  1. I'm so glad that you love it - I almost squealed when I found it! Love you too girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! love that it's glittery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I was your 400th follower :) how exciting. I'm excited to follow along girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just heard about this idea tonight! Such a cute idea! And these are such fun ornaments! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)