Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Christmas {In Our New Home}

Merry Christmas, y'all from our {new} house to yours! 

It's been a pretty hectic past couple of days at the Cornett Casa, but I wouldn't have it any other way. B and I officially moved in last week Tuesday. Has it really been a week? Wow, time is flying by. We've been unpacking boxes left and right trying to find things like toothpaste, deodorant, tampons, and underwear. The essentials, you know. ;P

Well amongst trying to keep everything in line and trying to tell Brandon where everything is, I managed to find time to fit a little baking in over the weekend. Yay for breaking in the new kitchen! Sugar cookies and peppermint bark turned out great, so did the DIY perfect hot cocoa mix gifts. Thanks Rhi!

Tomorrow is going to be the best Christmas yet, I can feel it! I still can't believe this will be our first Christmas in our new home. We are so blessed. Here's to many, many more Christmases, holidays and birthdays in our new home! 

I pray y'all have a wonderful Christmas celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ! He really is the reason for the season. xo

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Comments

  1. This looks glorious! I love holiday tradition of DIY! Looking forward to a few more in the next few days... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas in your new home! We had our first Christmas in this new house yesterday as well :) Your pictures are so pretty. xoxo! eliza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely....I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)