Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday Feature: ABCDE

Welcome back from the weekend, friends! How was your weekend? How are you East Coasters recovering from Hurrican Sandy? I've seen so many devastating pictures of what look to be 100 year old trees completely uprooted, and cars and beautiful homes completely under water. So sad. I've been sending prayers your way all week. Hopefully you all are on your way to getting power back on and staying warm. As for today's post, this week's Monday Feature is the beautiful and so very sweet Eryka from ABCDE. This gal is super crafty, has a fabulous fall soup recipe, and is as addicted to Instagram as I am. Read on and leave some love for Eryka. 

* * * * * * * *

 
Hi lovely readers of Alisha & Brandon. I am Eryka the girl behind the blog ABCDE. ABCDE is a lifestyle blog, where I share what I love and blog about life as an old married people. We are passed that newlywed mark so, I guess we are old married people now! 

Photobucket Photobucket

Wondering what ABCDE stands for? Read here for what it means. We think it's pretty awesome! I was so thrilled when Alisha emailed me to be a part of the Monday Feature. She is pretty dang amazing, huh?! I just love her blog! So, she told me to tell you a few things about me....this was alot harder than I thought it would be!

+ I get way too attached to fictional characters in books, movies, tv shows, etc. Like, it's pretty sad. LOL! 
+ The husband and I have been married for over a year and a half. 
+ My favorite time of the year is Fall. I love the leaves, colors, scents, weather and it's when my birthday is. {November 17th!}
+ If Dan wasn't allergic to cats, we would totally have one. We do plan on getting an English Bull Dog someday when we have a house of our own. 
+ I have never been to Hawaii. Sad, huh?! 
+ I love food. I mean who doesn't?! :)
+ My favorite Christmas movie is "A White Christmas". Probably could quote every word! 

There you have a few random things about me. Feel free to stop on over to ABCDE and get to the blog better! I love new freinds, so don't be shy! 

Thank you Alisha for having me today! 
XO


Comments

  1. Absolutely love that she gets attached to fictional characters. I do that too. I've never been to Hawaii, and I really want to go soon. I'll have to go check out her blog since it seems like we have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)