Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Christmas Cards

I absolutely love Shutterfly. I used their website for prints, Christmas cards, calendars, and large 20x30 prints, and I recommend them to all of my clients who want to have their pictures turned into quality pieces to hang in their home. Their quality is fabulous, and they always deliver in a timely fashion. 

I forgot to send out Christmas cards last year. For shame! I know, so I had to make up for this year and send out a fun card. I love, love, love the picture I chose. B and I are always giving each other a hard time about everything in life and that shows through with this picture and card. Clearly. ;)

Right now Shutterfly has great promos on their holiday Christmas cards, and 2013 calendars. Get on it and order your cards now! 

PS. Don't forget to sign up for the Christmas Ornament Swap. Deadline is December 3rd!


Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Comments

  1. I didn't send out Christmas cards last year either... honestly, neither my husband or myself were in the holiday spirit last year. It was terrible, but I've already got our cards bought for this year! It's not happening again.

    I love that picture of you and B. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards, I need to get on the ball and order some of my own for me and the pups! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute...thanks for sharing! i'm a new GFC follower :)
    xo
    www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an adorable card :) so fun! I love sending out Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Alisha! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)