Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weekend with Faith and Hope

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with my precious SILs, Faith and Hope, and was able to take a few shots of them in the backyard. These girls are absolutely the sweetest and so beautiful. They have the most beautiful blue eyes you have ever seen. They are going to be fighting off boys left and right when they get older. Daddy better get ready. 

The sun light coming through the Cottonwood trees was simply perfection that afternoon. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to snap a few shots of these beautiful girls. Thanks for the letting me practice on you girls. 

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)