Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Notice Anything Different??

I am absolutely infatuated with my new blog design. It's so fresh, new and so exciting. And, I couldn't have done any of this without the help of my dear friend, Brooke. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Brooke, you really are incredible. Guys, she went above and beyond. She put up with countless e-mails, questions, suggestions, and so much more. She really is the best at what she does. Any time I had a question, she made it so easy for me to approach her to ask anything, even something so tedious as moving an image a millimeter to the right.  

If you're in the market for a new blog look, a little revamp of just some cool image tags, Brooke is your girl! I told my sister about Brooke's mad dog designing skills, and she was all over it and wants a new blog design too. 

I really appreciate everything you did for me, Brooke. I love, love, LOVE my new and improved bloggy. She's so pretty! Thanks again, girl. 

Comments

  1. Love the new look! Maybe one of these days I'll do something with my blog... it could use an update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New design looks great...so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alisha! Thank you for such kind words!!!! I'm so thrilled that you love it :) You made the whole process easy!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its beautiful! Love the colors and layout! :) Its so fun to change up your space.
    Good job Brooke!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)