Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 Years Ago Today...

September 18, 2009 was indeed a very special day for both Brandon and I. Three years ago today he knelt down on one knee (nervous and shaky) and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him. Babe, I love you now more than I did back then, and even that was a lot. I know we have a love that's the kind of love that grows deeper every day. I'm so happy you picked me.

I love you, Babe!  

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Comments

  1. I remember this story! Yay. On a day you thought you were getting a new ring.... you got two of them. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh congrats alisha and brandon!! you look totally shocked in that one photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so cute! Happy engage-iversary!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, how cute that you have that in pictures! happy engage-iversary!

    (I love that term. Totally copied from the girl above haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome you captured it in pictures...too awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)