Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday Feature: A + M

This week's Monday Feature is the lovely Ana from her blog, A + M. This girl is fabulous, incredibly sweet, a wonderful photographer, and I just know you're going to adore her. She is talented and pretty crafty with a set of crochet needles. And, her shop has the cutest crocheted pieces in all of Etsy. Read on, and then head on over to her blog!

*****  


Hello, Alisha's readers! I'm Ana and I blog over at A+M. If you were wondering... The M is for the cutie pie above that I get to call my husband. We met almost four years ago when he was on vacation in Brazil (where I'm from) and got introduced to each other by a complete stranger that didn't know me or him (as we found out later). 

Since then, we had a long-distance relationship for a couple of months, I moved to the Bay Area, and we got married last year! I started the blog to have our story written down, so some day our kids will thank us (right?!) and will be able to look back at the beginning of our lives together. 

I hope you stop by to say hello! I'd love to meet you! 

Comments