Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Happy Birthday America!

Photobucket
Photobucket


I love the smell of bacon in the morning. There's nothing like sleeping in and having breakfast with your husband. This morning was absolutely perfect. I got plenty of sleep and didn't feel rushed getting ready.

Today Brandon and I are heading to our Aunt's annual fourth of July bar-b-que! Don't worry, I'll be sure to have my camera with me. I'll be back tomorrow with pictures from our family adventure! Hope you guys have a happy and safe fourth today.

Words cannot express the gratefulness in my heart for all the men and women who have served our country to keep our nation FREE. Thank you so much. Thank you for your sacrifice and your willingness to protect our country. You guys are the real heros! 

Happy birthday America!!

Comments

  1. OMGoodness, that breakfast looks soooo yummy! We're doing a BBQ at home here as well and my brother, sis in law and nephew are coming on over.

    Enjoy the Fourth! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo hungry now! This looks so delicious! Happy 4th of July! Or belated Canada Day, in my case.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. bed in breakfast sounds like a perfect way to start off America's birthday. i had bacon too but in my homemade baked beans

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)