Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Engaged // Cyndi & Dennis

Photobucket

Good morning and happy Monday to you, bloggies. Today I've got an engagement session that is not only sweet, but truly an honest to goodness genuine kind of love between two very precious people. I really enjoyed this session. A lot. I think I spent more time talking with Cyndi and Dennis than I did actually taking pictures. And hey, that's OK every once in a while. I was confident in the shots I already had in my camera to slack off a bit and simply just talk with my clients and get to know them more. There's nothing better you can do than have a great conversation to get to know someone right? I couldn't have asked for a sweeter couple. 

Photobucket Photobucket

This shot {above} is my favorite shot of their entire session. I could probably try a million times over and still would not be able to duplicate this shot. I was really lucky to achieve this look - subject in focus, background swirled. I don't know if there is a technical term for this swirl effect, but it sure is cool in my book. :)  

Cyndi and Dennis are getting married in September in San Antonio, and I cannot wait for their wedding. I'm so excited to be a part of their big day as they celebrate the love they share. I'll be shooting their wedding as well, so be on the lookout for those pictures in September!  

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Comments

  1. you did a great job! love that one with the lighting and swirl effect. Hope all is well my friend! It's been a while since I have been MIA with school! have a good day :)

    xo,

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute. Love the pics. Great job.

    Tab
    my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)