Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

His Wife (Part 5)


Lord, I pray that the commitment Brandon and I have to you and to one another will grow stronger and more passionate with every day. Enable him to be the head of our home as You made him to be, and show me how to support and respect him as he rises to that place of leadership. 

Reveal to me what he wants and needs and show me potential problems before they arise. Breathe Your life into our marriage. Make me a new person. Give me a fresh perspective, a positive outlook, and a renewed relationship with the man You've given me. 

Help me to see him with new eyes, new appreciation, new love, new compassion, and new acceptance. Give my husband a new wife, and let it be me. 

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened." Matthew 7:7-8

Image via.

Comments

  1. Wow, I look at that scripture totally different now after this post. Thank you for opening my eyes much more! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)