Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

His Wife (Part 4)

Photobucket

Lord, teach me how to pray for my husband and make my prayers a true language of love. Where love has died, create new love between us. Show me what unconditional really is and how to communicate it in a way he can clearly see it.

Bring unity between us so that we can be in agreement about everything. May the God of patience and comfort grant us to be like minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus.

Make us a team, not pursuing separate, competitive, or independent lives, but working together overlooking each other's faults and weaknesses for the great good of our marriage. Help us to pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may edify one another.  

Brandon, I appreciate you for all that you do. I love you more than you know. 

Image via

Comments

  1. this is such an awesome prayer alisha!! what a great and prayerful wife you are. may God bless your union for your desire to have a marriage based on His word and the type of love Jesus gave us all, unconditional and always forgiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alisha, this is a beautiful prayer and gave me chills!
    There is such peace that comes in the support and love we give our spouses and this is a great reminder of how important that is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)