Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Send Something Good

Send Something Good is a wonderful project hosted by Gentri, Kaitlyn and Kristy. If you don't know these ladies well shame on you. You should because they are awesome! Together these three beautiful gals came up with the Send Something Good project as a way to send a package out to another fellow blogger to put a smile on their face and make a new friend. And let's face it, we all love getting mail.

The thing about this package mail out project is that the recipient has no idea where their package is coming from, so listen up out there secret-sister-who-has-me! ;)

-I like candy, but not dark chocolate. 
-I like flowers, but not daisies.
-I like the color pink, but I'm not a girly-girl.
-I love gold jewelry.
-I love photography - old, new, print or digital.
-I love old books.
-I love being outdoors.
-I'm addicted to my phone.
-And I'm addicted to coffee.   

Photobucket

I can't wait to get my package out! She's gonna love it, I just know it. This is going to be so much fun girls, thanks again for hosting this project!
  

Comments

  1. I'm so excited to get my package out soon too! It was lovely getting to you know a little bit better {though I have no idea how you don't like dark chocolate...}.

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great photo you found - i love that old mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm also not a fan of dark chocolate...MILK chocolate is my lover though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha - i love that photograph!!

    also, old books are fantastically fabulous. i know all the hip kids today have kindles or whatever but the smell, feel, and life of old books will never go out of style. at least not in my reading corner ;)

    glad to have you participating in Send Something Good! talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mailbox picture! Just found your blog and I am you newest follower ;)

    {Shauna}
    www.ShaunaWyrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your list! I like pink- but am not girly girl either. :) Although a lot of people think I am. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am addicted to my phone too. that is all. we are now friends because of it.

    happy weekend!
    xx jes, www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love gold jewelry too. My boyfriend keeps telling me it is out of date and I keep telling him it is coming back!

    xo-Deidre deejmbl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Old books are the best!

    You have a such a cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. stopping by from the link up. i love flowers, but not daisies as well!! and gold jewelry is my new favorite :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)