Friday, March 2, 2012

The Obsession Continues: Hunger Games Mania

So, I told you about how much I'm obsessed with The Hunger Games. Oh you didn't know? Read this then!.

Well the obsession continues with some Hunger Games merchandise I found. I want to get my hands on all of these goodies. The invitations might just be my favorite not because there's a handsome looking Peeta pictured on it or anything.

Seriously people, if you're fans of the books you're going to die over the images below.


Katniss' signature side braid. I NEED to learn how to do this!

The perfect invitation for any Hunger Games party. 
Definitely making these for my birthday later on this year!!

A little ode to Katniss with these Arrow & Moss Necklaces as party favors.

The tote bag or ALL tote bags. NEED this stat!

"You love me. Real or not real?" 
I tell him, "Real."

Watch out for unexpected gifts from Sponsors! 
These DIY Capitol parachutes will make my Hunger Games party complete.

6 comments:

  1. love these! I'm also totally obsessed. trying to get my friend Heather to commit to a date because tickets are already on sale! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is awesome! I devoured the books in three days flat, they were too good to put down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been counting down the days until the movie comes out for weeks now! I love these Hunger Games inspired ideas... those parachutes are awesome! If you have a party can I please be invited?! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never read these books, but those photos are beautiful. I wish my hair was long enough to braid like that. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome. I love those food parachutes, I am definitely going to make some of those the day the movie comes out now.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...