Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tiemann Family Session // San Antonio

A couple of weeks ago my sister, Timpy, and brother-in-law, Jacob, drove down from Abilene, TX to San Antonio. I always love getting to see them and spending time with them, but it's hard not being able to see my sister as often as I'd like. Being eight hours away from your best friend can be brutal at times. But, I'm thankful for long phone conversations, e-mail and texting. 

When Timpy and Jacob came down one thing they wanted to do was take family photos. They haven't taken pictures together since before Lincoln was born, so I was beyond excited when Timpy asked  me to capture their beautiful faces through my lens. They have an adorable son, my nephew, and I loved catching his sweet smile and beautiful blue eyes on camera.     


OK, so I may be a little biased, but my little nephew is the cutest thing EVER. (Oh, you think so too? That's so sweet.) He's walking now, which is great and all, but we couldn't keep him still during these shots. He wanted to be on the ground stretching those little legs of his. 

Like I said, absolutely adorable. 

We couldn't have asked for better weather for this shoot. It wasn't too cold or too hot. It was simply perfect. And the sunset? Seriously gorgeous. That light coming through those trees was so warm and downright invigorating. 

This picture is my absolute favorite. The sweet and tender touch from a mother to her baby. A loving embrace. And the pure innocence in little Lincoln's face. 

Happy Tuesday, friends!


Photos copyright of AFC Photography.

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)