Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The perfect fall day

A cold front blew in last night.

I got to sleep in this morning.

I enjoyed a cup of coffee.

I made an awesome breakfast.

I took my sweet pup for a 2-mile walk today.

I bought a gorgeous handmade knitted scarf.

And, that was all before noon today...  At this rate, I might actually get everything done on my to-do list before the end of the year. Then again, maybe not. 

Tonight, Brandon and I are finally carving pumpkins! Whoop!!




Have you linked up yet?! 
Get on that, friend.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. I love that scarf!!! I am really into the mustard color right now! :) If you could please send some of your motivation my way, I would loooove it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf is gorgeous! It looks so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, love the scarf and puppy. i'm stopping by from follower fest and would love for you to stop by and check out the huge giveaway going on at my place- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does sound like a perfect fall day and I'm in love with that scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That indeed is the perfect fall day! Love the pictures you included in your post :)

    xo andrea
    http://peaceloveandreamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a great day! have a great weekend love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That scarf does look super cozy! We're hoping to get a chance to carve a couple of pumpkins this year... I want to see how yours turned out. (: Happy fall day

    ReplyDelete
  8. That DOES sound like a PERFECT fall day! I love it! And all these photos are just so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like the perfect day.


    I'm stopping by from the followers fest.
    I'm a new follower. Hope you can check me out at
    thecheesethief.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)