Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Guys, I have a secret….

We've come to be really good friends right?  And we can tell each other secrets right? Well, I have a secret...






I am 

obsessed

with Twilight.


And I don't care what anyone says. November 18th can't come soon enough for Breaking Dawn! :)

Now that the secret's out I don't feel so bad telling you that I watched all three movies (Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse) back-to-back in ONE day. 

Oh, and last night I subjected my copy of Twilight to a little danger. I was desperate for a bubble bath, but wanted my cake too {aka re-read how a teenage girl can't stop thinking about a gorgeous vampire and falls in love with him}.  

Don't worry. I was careful to keep my hands above water at all times.  



9 comments:

  1. The date is marked in my planner. Excited.

    I've missed reading your posts! I'm trying to get back on my game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... you KNOW I feel the same way. And I'm not making any promises about keeping hands above water... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! That was the first time I've seen the new trailer! Can you believe it?

    I am super pysched now! Thanks for sharing!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounds like the perfect day to me! i think i might try a twilight marathon myself this weekend.
    that's what these cold fall days are for right!

    i too can't wait for november 18th! i might even be a total geek and go to a midnight showing or something hardcore like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh you crack me up. AND...that was the first time I saw those previews!!! THEY ROCK! I so got chills. Haha. I may have to share the trailer on my blog as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait!! I just gotta find someone to drag along to see it with me

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love twilight too! i can't wait to have a movie marathon before breaking dawn comes out

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't really love twilight, but wanna know who does? WADE.

    weird. hahah. i came home one night from being out of town and he was watching the third one.
    alone.
    what a crazy!

    :]

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...