Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ma! The Meatloaf!

Growing up, every night around 5:30, my sister, brother and I would start the 'what's-for-dinners' with my mom. And every night she would respond with a great recipe she had up her sleeve. Though that woman cooked up some great dishes, it seemed we had the same dishes on repeat for about 10-12 days. Inspiration came from either myself or my sister with a new recipe to mix up our rotation.

Now, when I plan my own meals with Brandon it seems I'm running the same course as my mum. Of course, he always says dinner is amazing, but I don't want to be a boring cook. And I definitely don't want to be a boring mom who cooks boring food later in life.

I do most of my meal planning on Sundays, and I'm absolutely in love with my subscription to Everyday Food (thanks, sis!). Seriously. If you don't have it or something like it, you need to get on it. Food inspiration is needed in every household, I mean, unless you're Martha Stewart or Paula Dean.


Here are my meal inspirations for the next few days!
Recipe HERE
Recipe HERE
Recipe HERE


Oh and PS. The Shabby Apple giveaway winner is..
Yay! Congrats, girl! Email me, and I'll get you your earrings.



Comments

  1. This brings back similar childhood memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ma!!! I never know what shes doing!?"

    My mom get those everyday food books! Those seriously are theeeeee best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeee wedding crashers! Ma! The meatloaf!

    These look like some great dinners, can't wait to hear how they turn out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh these look delish!! Homemade hamburgers are so much better than anything you get in a restaurant (in my opinion). :)

    I like to get ideas by watching cooking shoes on Food Network. Giada and Ina are my inspiration these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog title! LOVE Wedding Crashers!

    Everything looks so good! YUM!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes, Sunday dinner planner all the way with ya girl! these are some supreme ideas, you've just saved me about an hours worth of research, cheers! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM! i need to be better at cooking more, period! You're already way ahead of me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)