Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design for Shabby Apple

So. You guys all know about Shabby Apple, right?! Good. But, have you guys heard of their Dare to design contest? Oh you haven't? Well, listen up!

Shabby Apple opened up their third annual design contest to everyone, designers and some fabulous non-designers alike, back in June. Now, I'm no designer, but I do like to doodle, and I figured I'd give this thing a try.

Here is my take on a couple of designs for Shabby Apple Dresses:

Details:
This dress is made of 100% cotton with a polyester lining.
Zipper in the back. Elastic waist line with floral accent for a more feminine touch.
Inspiration:
Inspiration for this dress came from all the floral dresses I've seen this past spring - love them all! Though florals can be worn throughout the year in all seasons, I wasn't quite sure I wanted another floral piece, so I chose a solid color block with different shades of purple. I did, however, add in a small touch with the floral accent at the waistline.



Details:
This dress is made of polyester and a touch of elastic for
Belt is added to accentuate the waist line.
Inspiration:
I chose rose pink for this dress. Pink is feminine, softer than a bold red dress, but still draws attention with its bright impact. Every woman has her LBD, but for spring, every woman needs her LPD!


Let me know what you think!
Oh and PS. Check out the GCOGH 30 for 30 wrap up Here


Comments

  1. How fun and that first dress with the hat is very Shabby Apple!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely designs, I would buy the second dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great talent for designing clothes!! These dresses look great and I would totally buy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so talented! send some of that talent over here please!

    every girl needs a LPD. brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alishaaaa I love Shabby Apple! Wishing you the best! Can we vote on it?

    Thanks for your always lovely comments girl

    DoublClik Photo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, how cool!! You are SO talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how fun! good luck! shabby apple has awesome clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute designs Alisha! Love the pink dress :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)