Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rambling in the wee hours of the night

Top: Areopostale, Cardi: Target, Jeans: Charlotte Russe, Watch: Francesca's Collection, Necklace: Kohl's, Shoes: Blowfish

This blog has always been a place to write. to think. to breath. to create. no matter what the hour. And though, it may highlight a misspelled word or two, it never underlines the composition of thoughts either with or without a train. So, please excuse my semi-incoherent thoughts from the wee hours of the night. 

This is the result of some major praying, thinking, and searching. Even with all of that I still don't know what this is… Maybe it's a prayer. Maybe it's an answer. Or maybe just insight. 

You guys have never judged me or anything I've put on these pages. You've never said anything to be mean or bring me down, and for that, I thank you. Thank you for letting me be honest and open. For letting me share yet another side of myself with you. It is liberating, and I find so much comfort in that.   



Sometimes I wonder
If I feel this way alone
Or does anyone else feel 
it too, Do they think the same
Do they wonder like I do

Sometimes I remember
Things that make me want
To go back and do it all
over again, Can I go back
Can I relive that day again

Sometimes I pray
A selfish prayer that God
Would bring comfort, change
or peace, He does hear me
He knows my heart is meek

Sometimes I sing
A song with a joyful heart
And know that I am blessed
to be, He does listen
He knows me better than me

Sometimes I love
Like I've never loved before
And that I know only He
can show, His love endures
His love I want to know

Comments

  1. Girl, that is beautiful! I should read more poetry, it's very thought provoking... and that's a good thing. (:

    p.s. I seriously love that Francesca's gold watch! I keep eyeballing it. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful alisha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that poem, Alisha. It's beautiful. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit and the poem! Isn't blogging and the blogging community the best?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful poem.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, my sweet friend! I love reading such honest writing like this. I want to know His love more and more each day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)