Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A quick hello

Just a quick hello to tell you I'm over here today.

I don't think I've ever 'met' a more genuine blogger. 
This girl has such a big heart, is as sweet 
as they come, and an incredible writer. 

One day I WILL fly out to beautiful California to really meet this girl. 

Now, go make new friends with Joelle 
because I mean, what else do you have to do?
   That's what I thought. :)

And because this post needs a pretty picture, here's my sweet pup, Astro. 



Happy Monday, lovahs!

Comments

  1. I'll go check it out now.. I always wish it was easier to meet the bloggers I love, in real life!
    I live in Canada, and I swear there are no bloggers around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of Astro! So cute!

    Going to check out the post now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. checked out your guest post, yay a new blog to follow!
    hope you had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome, will do and Astro is a cutie pie indeed! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest dog ever? *Runs off to look at post*!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG. Astro is sooooo cute!!!!! His face reminds me of Jax. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)