The IT List - July 22, 2011
I don't know about you, but my week went by CRAZY fast,
and I always felt a day behind.
I'm so happy it's Friday though!! Happy weekend my sweets!
- gs lillian uses two men's neckties as a belt - this is so cute and fun idea for raiding your guys closet! Or the mens section in your favorite store or thrift shop! (find gs lillian on twitter!)
- a spot of whimsy brings you gorgeous beach photos... does the beach ever get old? Never. That's what I say! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- johns journal had her handsome, handsome baby boy this week... bop on over and give her some sweet words! (find johns journal on twitter!)
- alisha of alisha and brandon gives tips to style bloggers on how to do your own photos... especially helpful when your live-in photographer (or otherwise) isn't available! Check out her tips! (find alisha and brandon on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style devotes a whole week of her blog to her kitchen... stop by to see the "befores" and give your two cents on her selections. She has a very fun project in the works! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- little tin soldier mixes yellow and leopard print. I suddenly wish I had more of both in my closet - gorgeous! (find little tin soldier on twitter!)
- simply stylish mom is giving away one of these adorable wall flags... stop by to check them out and enter to win! (find simply stylish mom on twitter!)
- verbal melange is going on a Financial Diet and she's encouraging you to join her - stop by to see what it's all about! (find verbal melange on twitter!)
- the style dossier takes three sisters who each style up the same dress... see how they do it! This is so fun! (find the style dossier on twitter!)
- fabulously average calls this outfit "corporate chic" - I love that! I remember working in a business office in the summers and finding it difficult to look profession and keep cool She does it! (find fabulously average on twitter!)
- take me for a twirl shows off this awesome thrifted skirt in bold red! What a fun color for summer. (find take me for a twirl on twitter!)
- good life for less contemplates what's appropriate wear for summer outdoor activities... check it out! (find good life for less on twitter!)