Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Happy Fourth!

Cardigan: Target, Top: Charlotte Russe, Necklace: IHOD, Shorts and Shoes: Kohl's

My favorite time of year. Literally. The food, the desserts, the fireworks and family and friends. Sadly, this year we won't have fireworks (darn you, Texas drought), and husband has to work today. When he told me last night he had to work today I was THIS close to having a heart attack. Thankfully, it's only half a day, so all is not lost. I really want to see fireworks. I want to hear the loud crack, the sizzle in the air, and the big boom at the end. Maybe we'll go somewhere. Maybe. I'll have to put on my game face and do some pretty darn good convincing to get husband to drive us into town.

I'll let you know how that turns out. 

Happy birthday, America!


Comments

  1. Love the look today girl, my heart is with my country today <3 I don't land in the states for vacation until Thursday!

    DoublClik Photo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit today - happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm always so emo over here on the fourth! one of my fave holidays too. It's the best (:

    LOVE your festive outfit Alisha .xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww you look beautiful! I miss you love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your festive look!! You're precious. We can't have fireworks either. Boo. They are having them downtown, but hubby has to work. Tear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how festive are you in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your holiday outfit! I really hope you got to see some fireworks somewhere... stinkin drought. ;) We watched more fireworks tonight, so if you didn't get to see any I'm sharing a video tomorrow! I hope you had a lovely 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great 4th of july outfit. the red and blue look great with your hair and skintone

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very festive! hope you got to see fireworks somehow yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a fabulous 4th! Love your festive outfit!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so cute Alisha! Lovin' your 4th of July outfit! :) Hope you guys had a wonderful holiday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i hope you got to go! happy fourth. you look lovely, i really love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit, Alisha!! Really really cute. Perfect for the 4th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww that's such a cute 4th of july look! I love it :) Hope you had a great 4th!

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated 4th of July! Your outfit is soooo cute! Those shoes, the belt, the shirt and cardigan! :D LOVELY!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)