Friday, July 1, 2011

etsy print shop - now open!

I'm so excited to let you guys in on a little secret that I've been working on for quite some time. 

I have always loved taking pictures even when all I had was a disposable camera. I was THAT girl in high school taking way too many pictures. I find it amazing to pause a scene in life and take it out for a look whenever desired. And I'd love to share them with you!

My Etsy shop  
AFC Photography

Click on my logo below to head over to my shop.
I will continue to add more pretty things on a regular basis, 
so be sure to check back often.


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the shop! Such lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is exciting, checking out the shop now~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots, you did a good job. I want an ETSY shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you stock LDS "Garments" in your shop?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...