Awkward and Awesome Thursday
Top: Husband's, Skirt: ModCloth, Belt & Watch: Francesca's Collection,
Necklace: IHOD, Shoes: Palis Royal
- Scrambling to run and find a pair of pants because the UPS guy is at the door.
- Making eye contact with random strangers when you find yourself laughing at their conversation then trying to look away as quick as possible.
- When your neighbor offers to take your outfit pictures for you.
- Trying to explain the 30 for 30 challenge to your neighbor and the blog you write.
- Realizing you had an audience all along trying to take your own pictures.
- Having dinner and a movie with husband last night. Frozen pizza for dinner and an OnDemand movie. Yep, I'm a cheap date!
- Finally getting a much needed vacation.
- Seeing family I haven't seen in years this weekend.
- Finally finishing the 30 for 30 challenge even if it did take 60 days to complete.
- The fact that I worked husband's shirt into my 30 for 30, and it actually looks decent!