Monday, June 20, 2011

Pretty in Pink

Top: Forever21, Shorts and Shoes: Kohl’s, Necklace: IHOD, Bracelets: Buckle

Friday night was birthday night for two of our friends. Husband and I helped put together a surprise birthday party at Dave & Buster’s. We spent the night hanging out with friends, eating good food, catching up and celebrating the night away with fun arcade games. I felt like a kid again! I think I impressed Husband with my gaming skills, either that, or I just surprise him when my awesome driving put me in first place when we raced Nascars. We even got to turn in our tickets for a cool prize, and by cool I mean a portable Simon Says light up game. Like this one.


Fun times. 

   

14 comments:

  1. Very cute Alisha... pretty light! :) Have a great day girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you have been getting some great sun! Love the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a great color on you!! You look lovely, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty top! Reminds me of a Valentine :)

    amy day to day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit lady and I love that little necklace of yours! And aw, I've never been to Dave and Busters but I've heard it is way fun! Have a great day!

    Ashley Sloan

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are precious. I am loving this top. Share?! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is so cute! I love Kohl's. Can never get enough of that place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at you!!!!! So freaking cute!!! I love that outfit! And way to rep some IHOD! Love Anna's jewelry! Dave & Busters is awesome! What a sweet surprise party! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like a great night out! i love that outfit so much! i have a top just like that one, different brand, but in purple.

    i can't wait to come home this christmas and do some serious shopping at forever 21~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this one! I have a top very similar to this and it's so much fun to wear - ruffles are so feminine and girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fun and flirty top! looks so nice and cool and breezy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit! That top is amazing and love how you combined this flowy and flirty top with the black shorts! You really got the sweetest face, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...