Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pasta al dente

I love my subscription to Everyday Food by Martha Stewart, and I love my new Williams-Sonoma apron too. Today was a day well spent in the kitchen! Brandon agrees. 

Emeril's kicked-up tuna melts:


serves 4, prep time 15 mins, cook time 20 mins.
taste indescribable.
per serving 486cal., 27g fat, 15.5g carb
recipe here.

Orecchiette with bacon and tomato sauce:


serves 4, prep time 20 mins, cook time 30 mins.
taste spicy.
per serving 335cal., 5.2g fat, 60.1f carb
recipe here.

Blueberry muffins & pound cake:

muffins:
makes one dozen, prep time 5 mins, bake time 20 mins.
taste heavenly.
per serving 136cal., 5g fat, 19g carb.
recipe here

pound cake (betty crocker):
makes one loaf, prep time 10 mins, bake time 50 mins.
taste mouth watering.
per serving 220cal., 2.5g fat, 48g carb.
recipe on box!

{caution on the calorie intake. i usually divide my servings in half} enjoy!!

Comments

  1. MMM! Blueberry muffins sound wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM YUM and YUM!! I'll have it all! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello dear! thanks so much for the follow :)

    and that orecchiette looks YUMMY!

    have a good day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmmmmm I miss tuna melts SSOOOOOOOOO much. They dont have white tuna here in england...I mean..really??

    I used to eat tuna melts all.the.time. at home in california.

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the sweet comment!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum yum yum and more yum!! I feel like a terrible wife as I sit here eating ordered in pizza and wine poured by the hubs :) haha you go girl! Your hubby is a lucky man!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)