Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Playing Catch-Up



Well lovelies,

Today and yesterday have mostly been a day of catching-up since I've been back in the states. The wedding was a complete success! Everything was simply perfect. Brandon and I enjoyed our honeymoon in Mexico a little too much last week. We did not want to come back. AT ALL!! ;) But such is life, and we all must return back to it. It is definitely paradise down there, but even paradise comes at a cost...

*************

I've been trying my best to respond back to all your comments and send personal "thank yous" to my 3 lovely guest bloggers from last week! I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did. Thank you again ladies. I really do appreciate you! Most of all, I really want to catch-up on all of your blogs that I missed while being gone. I feel I've missed SO much.

So, with much reading to do, I will just leave you with a few teaser pictures of the last 10 days of my life. Sit back, relax and enjoy. These photos are from family members. I haven't received my professional ones just yet - those will come later, I promise!!


Hope you have a fantastic Tuesday, dear readers!!

Comments

  1. Completely gorgeous, girl! You looked incredible!! And how you tease me so with those pictures of beaches! It's like 18-degrees here today in MI...

    Can't wait to see more. :)

    XO,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Looks like soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is STUNNING!! You were one gorgeous bride, Alisha!!

    And ooohh... PARADISE is right!! Your pics from Mexico are breathtaking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - you were such a gorgeous bride! I love the neckline of your dress!! Where did ya'll go for the honeymoon? We went to Sandals in Jamaica and we did not want to come back either!! It's so hard leaving somewhere when you get to relax and play all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! new follower, I found you from one of your guest posters. Your dress is gorgeous, belated congrats on your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving all your pics, they look beautiful! I can't wait to see more! Yall look so happy its so beautiful to see.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)