Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Holiday Cards....

Brandon and I have finally decided on a holiday card to send out to our family and friends this year, courtesy of Shutterfly!!


I love the way it turned out, and it's WAY better than sending out store-bought cards. No offense to those who do, but you should really use Shutterfly next time. ;) They had an unbelievable amount of cards to choose from. It was kind of difficult narrowing the choice down to just one, but I think we found just the right one.

Adding pictures is a great way to personalize the card and make it mean a little more to each person we send one to! The best part - they even gave us the option of mailing the cards out for us. We just had to supply the addresses. Easy peasy. Now don't you want to go use Shutterfly for your holiday cards this Christmas? I'll answer for you, YES!

To our family, we hope you all enjoy your holiday cards. We love you bunches!!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! :)

Comments

  1. Oooooh, I love the card! I have been looking and looking and I haven't decided on one yet!! They really are all so wonderful. I love shutterfly!! You definitely made a good choice!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)