Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fashion Friday: Christmas edition

Well dearies, today is finally FRIDAY!! And Christmas Eve. And the day before Christmas. And it's Fashion Friday!! So, I'm joining Michaela in Fashion Friday: Christmas edition!!

Brandon and I are getting ready to go to a family Christmas dinner, and this is what I'm wearing.

Jacket & Capris: Target, Top: New York & Company, Boots: DSW

Happy Friday everyone! Oh and, Merry Christmas!! I hope all of you have a splendid time making memories and being surrounded by love from your family. xoxo

Comments

  1. You look totally adorable! Thanks for joining me (: I'll have my fashion friday (well, it'll be fashion sunday) up by Sunday! (: We're in the same color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorge, doll. TOTALLY GORGEOUS. (You look like a seasoned chic New Yorker! hehe...Love that.)

    xo,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments - be sure to leave one, I'd love to get to know you! :)